Subject: pull-request: can-next 2015-09-17

From: Marc Kleine-Budde <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 23:07:44 +0200

Hello David,

this is a pull request of two patches for net-next/master.

Gerhard Bertelsmann adds support for the CAN controller found on the
Allwinner A10/A20 SoC.

Marc

---

The following changes since commit 37d2dbcdcca88e392009d7cbe8617d5af0ebcb32:

  net: fix cdc-phonet.c dependency and build error (2015-09-16 11:51:19 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mkl/linux-can-next.git tags/linux-can-next-for-4.4-20150917

for you to fetch changes up to 0738eff14d817a02ab082c392c96a1613006f158:

  can: Allwinner A10/A20 CAN Controller support - Kernel module (2015-09-17 22:39:08 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
linux-can-next-for-4.4-20150917

----------------------------------------------------------------
Gerhard Bertelsmann (2):
      can: Allwinner A10/A20 CAN Controller support - Devicetree bindings
      can: Allwinner A10/A20 CAN Controller support - Kernel module

 .../devicetree/bindings/net/can/sun4i_can.txt      |  36 +
 drivers/net/can/Kconfig                            |  10 +
 drivers/net/can/Makefile                           |   1 +
 drivers/net/can/sun4i_can.c                        | 857 +++++++++++++++++++++
 4 files changed, 904 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/can/sun4i_can.txt
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/can/sun4i_can.c

-- 
Pengutronix e.K.                  | Marc Kleine-Budde           |
Industrial Linux Solutions        | Phone: +49-231-2826-924     |
Vertretung West/Dortmund          | Fax:   +49-5121-206917-5555 |
Amtsgericht Hildesheim, HRA 2686  | http://www.pengutronix.de   |