Subject: Re: [PATCH 4/9] net/can: can_dropped_invalid_skb can be boolean

From: Marc Kleine-Budde <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2015 12:14:31 +0200

On 10/08/2015 03:28 PM, Yaowei Bai wrote:
> This patch makes can_dropped_invalid_skb return bool due to this
> particular function only using either one or zero as its return
> value.
> 
> No functional change.
> 
> Signed-off-by: Yaowei Bai <[email-masked]>

Acked-by: Marc Kleine-Budde <[email-masked]>

Yaowei, feel free to send the CAN patch as part of your series directly
to David.

Marc

-- 
Pengutronix e.K.                  | Marc Kleine-Budde           |
Industrial Linux Solutions        | Phone: +49-231-2826-924     |
Vertretung West/Dortmund          | Fax:   +49-5121-206917-5555 |
Amtsgericht Hildesheim, HRA 2686  | http://www.pengutronix.de   |