Subject: pull-request: can-next 2015-09-17

From: Marc Kleine-Budde <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 18:08:01 +0200

Hello David,

this is a pull request of 4 patches for net-next/master.

Two patches are by Gerhard Bertelsmann, fixing some problems in the
sun4i driver. The patch by Arnd Bergmann stops using timeval for the
CAN broadcast manager. The last patch by Alexandre Belloni removes the
otherwise unused struct at91_can_data from the driver.

Marc

---

The following changes since commit bbb300eb976b613a8e4e666d3af39f5ab1031d22:

  Merge branch 'bridge-vlan' (2015-10-13 04:58:04 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mkl/linux-can-next.git tags/linux-can-next-for-4.4-20151013

for you to fetch changes up to 42160a041db89807691b2a3fbf42e36a98b6019e:

  can: at91: remove at91_can_data (2015-10-13 17:42:35 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
linux-can-next-for-4.4-20151013

----------------------------------------------------------------
Alexandre Belloni (1):
      can: at91: remove at91_can_data

Arnd Bergmann (1):
      can: avoid using timeval for uapi

Gerhard Bertelsmann (2):
      can: sun4i: fix arbitration lost error reporting
      can: sun4i: fix MODULE_DESCRIPTION

 drivers/net/can/at91_can.c          | 21 ---------------------
 drivers/net/can/sun4i_can.c         |  4 ++--
 include/linux/platform_data/atmel.h |  5 -----
 include/uapi/linux/can/bcm.h        |  7 ++++++-
 net/can/bcm.c                       | 15 ++++++++++-----
 5 files changed, 18 insertions(+), 34 deletions(-)

-- 
Pengutronix e.K.                  | Marc Kleine-Budde           |
Industrial Linux Solutions        | Phone: +49-231-2826-924     |
Vertretung West/Dortmund          | Fax:   +49-5121-206917-5555 |
Amtsgericht Hildesheim, HRA 2686  | http://www.pengutronix.de   |