Subject: Re: [PATCH RFC net-next 0/2] tcp: Redundant Data Bundling (RDB)

From: "Bendik Rønning Opstad" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2015 20:40:41 +0100

On 24/10/15 14:57, Eric Dumazet wrote:
> Thank you for this very high quality patch submission.
>
> Please give us a few days for proper evaluation.
>
> Thanks !

Guys, thank you very much for taking the time to evaluate this.

Since there haven't been any more feedback or comments I'll submit an
RFCv2 with a few changes which includes removing the Nagle
modification.

After discussing the Nagle change on setsockopt we realize that it
should be evaluated more thoroughly, and is better left for a later
patch submission.

Bendik

P.S.
Trimming the CC list to only those who have responded as gmail says
I'm spamming :-)