Subject: Re: Asterisk deadlocks since Kernel 4.1

From: Stefan Priebe <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 22:42:20 +0100

Am 18.11.2015 um 22:40 schrieb Hannes Frederic Sowa:
> On Wed, Nov 18, 2015, at 22:36, Stefan Priebe wrote:
>> sorry here it is. What I'm wondering is why is there ipv6 stuff? I don't
>> have ipv6 except for link local. Could it be this one?
>>
>> https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=505105#c79
>>
>> Thread 31 (Thread 0x7f295c011700 (LWP 26654)):
>> #0  0x00007f295de3287d in recvmsg () at
>> ../sysdeps/unix/syscall-template.S:82
>> #1  0x00007f295de52fcc in make_request (fd=35, pid=26631,
>> seen_ipv4=<optimized out>, seen_ipv6=<optimized out>,
>>       in6ai=<optimized out>, in6ailen=<optimized out>) at
>> ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/check_pf.c:119
>> #2  0x00007f295de5344a in __check_pf (seen_ipv4=0x7f295c00e85f,
>> seen_ipv6=0x7f295c00e85e, in6ai=0x7f295c00e840,
>>       in6ailen=0x7f295c00e838) at
>>       ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/check_pf.c:271
>> #3  0x00007f295de10007 in *__GI_getaddrinfo (name=0x7f295c00e8b0
>> "10.12.12.55", service=0x7f295c00e8bc "2135",
>>       hints=0x7f295c00e910, pai=0x7f295c00e908) at
>> ../sysdeps/posix/getaddrinfo.c:2389
>
> Can you also get a /proc/pid/stack stacktrace?

Sure:

For the thread:
# cat /proc/26631/task/26654/stack
[<ffffffffb34e5cdb>] __skb_recv_datagram+0x52b/0x5d0
[<ffffffffb34e5db2>] skb_recv_datagram+0x32/0x40
[<ffffffffb35227bc>] netlink_recvmsg+0x4c/0x300
[<ffffffffb34d3863>] sock_recvmsg+0x13/0x20
[<ffffffffb34d679e>] ___sys_recvmsg+0xee/0x230
[<ffffffffb34d7739>] __sys_recvmsg+0x49/0x90
[<ffffffffb34d7792>] SyS_recvmsg+0x12/0x20
[<ffffffffb363f1ee>] system_call_fastpath+0x12/0x71
[<ffffffffffffffff>] 0xffffffffffffffff

Stefan

> Thanks,
> Hannes