Subject: pull-request: can-next 2015-11-23

From: Marc Kleine-Budde <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 09:54:22 +0100

Hello David,

this is a pull request of a single patch for net-next/master.

The patch by Kedareswara rao Appana converts the xilinx CAN driver to
runtime_pm.

Marc

---

The following changes since commit 3f8c0f7efb4fcac11f31afa97584d06118c614bb:

  gianfar: use of_property_read_bool() (2015-11-22 20:47:14 -0500)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mkl/linux-can-next.git tags/linux-can-next-for-4.5-20151123

for you to fetch changes up to 4716620d1b6291ce45522d1346c086f76b995d1c:

  can: xilinx: Convert to runtime_pm (2015-11-23 09:51:34 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
linux-can-next-for-4.5-20151123

----------------------------------------------------------------
Kedareswara rao Appana (1):
      can: xilinx: Convert to runtime_pm

 drivers/net/can/xilinx_can.c | 176 +++++++++++++++++++++++++------------------
 1 file changed, 101 insertions(+), 75 deletions(-)

-- 
Pengutronix e.K.                  | Marc Kleine-Budde           |
Industrial Linux Solutions        | Phone: +49-231-2826-924     |
Vertretung West/Dortmund          | Fax:   +49-5121-206917-5555 |
Amtsgericht Hildesheim, HRA 2686  | http://www.pengutronix.de   |