Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] ravb: add R8A7791 support

From: Sergei Shtylyov <sergei.shtylyov-M4DtvfQ/[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 16:13:01 +0300

On 12/1/2015 10:44 AM, Simon Horman wrote:

>> Add support  for yet another ARM member of the R-Car family, R-Car M2-W,
>> also known as R8A7791.
>>
>> Signed-off-by: Sergei Shtylyov <sergei.shtylyov-M4DtvfQ/[email-masked]>
>>
>> ---
>> The patch is against DaveM's 'net-next.git' repo but I wouldn't mind if it's
>> applied to 'net.git' instead. :-)
>>
>> Changes in version 2:
>> - fixed the SoC name in the changelog.
>
> I have no particular problem with this patch but as mentioned elsewhere I
> have been working on a more comprehensive patchset which I have now posted as:
>
> "[PATCH 0/2 net-next] ravb: More compat strings"

    Dave, please ignore my patch in favor of Simon's series (after it gets 
fixed up, of course).

MBR, Sergei

--
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe devicetree" in
the body of a message to [email-masked]
More majordomo info at  http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html