Subject: [PATCH] ethernet:ti:cpsw: fix phy identification with multiple slaves on fixed-phy

From: "Pascal Speck (Iktek)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2015 16:55:17 +0100

When using more than one slave with ti cpsw and fixed phy the pd->phy_id 
will be always zero, but slave_data->phy_id must be unique.
pd->phy_id means a "phy hardware id" whereas slave_data->phy_id means an 
"unique id", so we should use pd->addr which has the same unique meaning.

Signed-off-by: Pascal Speck <[email-masked]>

---

--- a/drivers/net/ethernet/ti/cpsw.c 2015-11-30 03:58:26.000000000 +0100
+++ b/drivers/net/ethernet/ti/cpsw.c      2015-12-04 16:42:02.075450234 
+0100
@@ -2047,7 +2047,7 @@ static int cpsw_probe_dt(struct cpsw_pri
                         if (!pd)
                                 return -ENODEV;
                         snprintf(slave_data->phy_id, 
sizeof(slave_data->phy_id),
-                                PHY_ID_FMT, pd->bus->id, pd->phy_id);
+                                PHY_ID_FMT, pd->bus->id, pd->addr);
                         goto no_phy_slave;
                 }
                 parp = of_get_property(slave_node, "phy_id", &lenp);