Subject: Re: MPLS decap with iproute2

From: David Ahern <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 14:45:40 -0700

On 12/7/15 2:50 PM, Sam Russell wrote:
> Hi Robert,
>
> Thanks for the tip, I'll give it a shot when I get home this evening (UTC+13).
> I'm planning to put together a blog on how to manually string up an
> MPLS l3vpn, to help people start playing with the new MPLS support now
> that it's finally in the mainline kernel.
>

FWIW, I have demo of this topology with MPLS + VRFs for the VRF tutorial 
at netdev1.1:

h       +--------+                                    +--------+      h
o  -----|        |                                    |        |----- o
s   ... |  c1e1  |-----+                        +-----|  c1e2  | ...  s
t  -----|        |     |                        |     |        |----- t
s       +--------+     |                        |     +--------+      s
                     +-------+              +-------+
                     |       |   +------+   |       |
                     |  pe1  |---|  pe  |---|  pe2  |
                     |       |   +------+   |       |
                     +-------+              +-------+
h       +--------+     |                        |     +--------+      h
o  -----|        |     |                        |     |        |----- o
s   ... |  c2e1  |-----+                        +-----|  c2e2  | ...  s
t  -----|        |                                    |        |----- t
s       +--------+      \----------------------/      +--------+      s
                            provider backbone