Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/5] sfc: additional virtual function support​

From: Bert Kenward <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 17:07:54 +0000

This introduces the client side of a mechanism to defer authorisation of
operations, for example multicast subscription. Although primarily aimed at
SRIOV VFs this can also apply to unprivileged PFs.

Also handle reboot ordering corner cases better and reduce the level of some
logging.

Bert Kenward (4):
  sfc: Retry MCDI after NO_EVB_PORT error on a VF
  sfc: Handle MCDI proxy authorisation
  sfc: Make failed filter removal less noisy
  sfc: Downgrade or remove some error messages

Tomáš Pilař (1):
  sfc: Downgrade EPERM messages from MCDI to debug

 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/ef10.c |  68 +++++++----
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/efx.c  |   7 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/mcdi.c | 252 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/mcdi.h |  10 ++
 4 files changed, 290 insertions(+), 47 deletions(-)

-- 
2.4.3