Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/3] rsi: Delete unnecessary variable initialisations in rsi_send_mgmt_pkt()

From: SF Markus Elfring <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2016 11:44:15 +0100

> These patches are labour intensive to review because you can't just do
> it in the email client.

Thanks for your general interest.

> Also you were not able to review it properly yourself and introduced
> a bug.

I admit that it can happen during my software development that I overlook
implementation details somehow.

> I am often remove initializers but it's normally because I am changing
> something else which makes it worthwhile.

It is nice to hear that you are also occasionally looking for similar
update candidates.

> This patch is the correct thing but it's not "worthwhile".

I find this view interesting.

> Please stop sending cleanup patches, Markus.  Just send fixes.

How often will source code clean-up fix something?

May I resend a consistent patch series for the source file
"drivers/net/wireless/rsi/rsi_91x_pkt.c" in the near future?

Regards,
Markus