Subject: Re: Tools for sampling ethtool --statistics

From: John Fastabend <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 14:53:02 -0800

[...]

> 
>> pktgen (4 cores) sending ~50Mpps
> [...]
> 
> The 20M for single ring/core and 50M pps for four streams are really
> cool results. Do the scripts to get ~such results exist in your
> network testing github repo? last time I looked I wasn't sure if  the
> multi-stream case is supported.
> 
> Could you post the two commands you used for these results along with
> minimal spec of the system (CPU type/freq, special .config directives,
> anything else)?
> 

Take a look at

./samples/pktgen/pktgen_sample02_multiqueue.sh
./samples/pktgen/pktgen_sample03_burst_single_flow.sh

that should get you there.

.John

> Or.