Subject: pull-request: can-next 2016-02-26

From: Marc Kleine-Budde <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 08:50:50 +0100

Hello David,

this is a pull request of 3 patch for net-next/master.

There are two patches by Simon Horman, in which the device tree support
for the rcar_can driver is improved. One patch by me fixes the bad
coding style of the ems_usb driver which was introduced recently.

regards,
Marc

---

The following changes since commit 8d3f2806f8fbd9b222b3504580b5eaa9ba2964b8:

  Merge branch 'ethtool-ksettings' (2016-02-25 22:07:00 -0500)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mkl/linux-can-next.git tags/linux-can-next-for-4.6-20160226

for you to fetch changes up to f71096dfd129e4ad1ae80cd10d5ac050e5730f8a:

  can: rcar: add device tree support for r8a779[234] (2016-02-26 08:43:34 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
linux-can-next-for-4.6-20160226

----------------------------------------------------------------
Marc Kleine-Budde (1):
      can: ems_usb: fix coding style

Simon Horman (2):
      can: rcar: add gen[12] fallback compatibility strings
      can: rcar: add device tree support for r8a779[234]

 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/can/rcar_can.txt | 11 ++++++++++-
 drivers/net/can/rcar_can.c                             |  2 ++
 drivers/net/can/usb/ems_usb.c                          |  8 +++-----
 3 files changed, 15 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)

-- 
Pengutronix e.K.                  | Marc Kleine-Budde           |
Industrial Linux Solutions        | Phone: +49-231-2826-924     |
Vertretung West/Dortmund          | Fax:   +49-5121-206917-5555 |
Amtsgericht Hildesheim, HRA 2686  | http://www.pengutronix.de   |