Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next 0/8] cls_flower hardware offload support

From: John Fastabend <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2016 09:18:10 -0800

On 16-03-01 06:24 AM, Amir Vadai wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> This patchset introduces cls_flower hardware offload support over ConnectX-4
> driver, more hardware vendors are welcome to use it too.
> 
> This patchset is based on John's infrastructure for tc offloading [2] to add
> hardware offload support to the flower filter. It also extends the support to
> an additional tc action - skbedit mark operation.
> NIC driver that was used is ConnectX-4. Feature is off by default and could be
> turned on using ethtool.
> 
> Some commands to use this code:
> 

This series depends on these patches still under review,

https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/589150/
https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/589151/
https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/589152/

Just a heads up for DaveM there is an ordering requirement here.

Thanks,
John