Subject: pull-request: can-next 2016-03-10

From: Marc Kleine-Budde <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 10:33:28 +0100

Hello David,

this is a pull request of 5 patch for net-next/master.

Marek Vasut contributes 4 patches for the ifi CAN driver, which makes
it work on real hardware. There is one patch by Ramesh Shanmugasundaram
for the rcar_can driver that adds support for the 3rd generation IP
core.

Marc

---

The following changes since commit 3b8377dca1fd1974d245b2a04a708fc434761c65:

  Merge branch 'variable-length-ll-headers' (2016-03-09 22:13:01 -0500)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mkl/linux-can-next.git tags/linux-can-next-for-4.6-20160310

for you to fetch changes up to e481ab23c57b37c989fa27e0a6b3e941a908775a:

  can: rcar_can: Add r8a7795 support (2016-03-10 10:30:21 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
linux-can-next-for-4.6-20160310

----------------------------------------------------------------
Marek Vasut (4):
      can: ifi: Fix clock generator configuration
      can: ifi: Fix TX DLC configuration
      can: ifi: Fix RX and TX ID mask
      can: ifi: Add obscure bit swap for EFF frame IDs

Ramesh Shanmugasundaram (1):
      can: rcar_can: Add r8a7795 support

 .../devicetree/bindings/net/can/rcar_can.txt       | 11 +++
 drivers/net/can/Kconfig                            |  2 +-
 drivers/net/can/ifi_canfd/ifi_canfd.c              | 97 ++++++++++++++--------
 drivers/net/can/rcar_can.c                         |  1 +
 4 files changed, 75 insertions(+), 36 deletions(-)

-- 
Pengutronix e.K.                  | Marc Kleine-Budde           |
Industrial Linux Solutions        | Phone: +49-231-2826-924     |
Vertretung West/Dortmund          | Fax:   +49-5121-206917-5555 |
Amtsgericht Hildesheim, HRA 2686  | http://www.pengutronix.de   |