Subject: Re: [PATCH iproute2 0/3] bridge: filtering by vlan id

From: Nikolay Aleksandrov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 17:30:05 +0200

On 04/11/2016 03:18 PM, Nikolay Aleksandrov wrote:
> Hi,
> This set adds support for filtering by a vlan id when showing fdb/mdb/vlan
> entries. Currently the filtering is implemented entirely in user-space, but
> the plan is to add kernel support as well. The vlan show part is also needed
> for the future per-vlan statistics in order to be able to show them only for
> a specific vlan. I plan to update the bridge man page soon as it's missing
> other options too and it seemed inconsistent to add this given that there're
> potential paragraphs missing, thus I'll post a separate patch for that.
> 
> Thank you,
>  Nik
> 

Self-NAK, after discussing with colleagues, we think it'd be better not to print
the non-matching ports at all (right now they're printed with empty "vlan ids"
column). I'll post a v2 with updated patch 03.

Cheers,
 Nik