Subject: pull-request: can-next 2016-05-09

From: Marc Kleine-Budde <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2016 12:17:03 +0200

Hello David,

this is a pull request of 12 patches for net-next/master.

Alexander Gerasiov and Nikita Edward Baruzdin each contribute a patch
improving the sja1000 driver. Amitoj Kaur Chawla's patch converts the
mcp251x driver to alloc_workqueue(). A patch by Oliver Hartkopp fixes
the handling of CAN config options. Andreas Gröger improves the error
handling in the janz-ican3 driver. The patch by Maximilian Schneider
for the gs_usb improves probing of the USB driver. Finally there are 6
improvement patches by Marek Vasut for the ifi CAN driver.

regards,
Marc

---
The following changes since commit 908578e7d5f69087241434c872f8f4a8ab70045f:

  Merge branch 'sh_eth-sw-reset' (2016-05-09 00:15:31 -0400)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mkl/linux-can-next.git tags/linux-can-next-for-4.7-20160509

for you to fetch changes up to 5bbd655a8bd000579d135ddf30660f759db89996:

  can: ifi: Add more detailed error reporting (2016-05-09 11:07:28 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
linux-can-next-for-4.7-20160509

----------------------------------------------------------------
Alexander Gerasiov (1):
      can: sja1000: Fix error location forwarding

Amitoj Kaur Chawla (1):
      can: mcp251x: Replace create_freezable_workqueue with alloc_workqueue

Andreas Gröger (1):
      can: janz-ican3: error handling for CAL/CANopen firmware

Marek Vasut (6):
      can: ifi: Start NAPI poll on bus warning too
      can: ifi: Update timing configuration code
      can: ifi: Unify timing constants
      can: ifi: Treat CAN_CTRLMODE_FD_NON_ISO correctly
      can: ifi: Increment TX counters only on real transmission
      can: ifi: Add more detailed error reporting

Maximilian Schneider (1):
      can: gs_usb: modify the usb device table to use only the first usb interface

Nikita Edward Baruzdin (1):
      can: sja1000: plx_pci: Add support for Marathon CAN-bus-PCIe card

Oliver Hartkopp (1):
      can: fix handling of unmodifiable configuration options

 drivers/net/can/dev.c                 |  56 +++++++++-
 drivers/net/can/ifi_canfd/ifi_canfd.c | 187 ++++++++++++++++++++++++----------
 drivers/net/can/janz-ican3.c          | 104 +++++++++++++++++--
 drivers/net/can/m_can/m_can.c         |   2 +-
 drivers/net/can/sja1000/plx_pci.c     |  64 ++++++++++--
 drivers/net/can/sja1000/sja1000.c     |   6 +-
 drivers/net/can/spi/mcp251x.c         |   3 +-
 drivers/net/can/usb/gs_usb.c          |   3 +-
 include/linux/can/dev.h               |  22 +++-
 9 files changed, 367 insertions(+), 80 deletions(-)

-- 
Pengutronix e.K.                  | Marc Kleine-Budde           |
Industrial Linux Solutions        | Phone: +49-231-2826-924     |
Vertretung West/Dortmund          | Fax:   +49-5121-206917-5555 |
Amtsgericht Hildesheim, HRA 2686  | http://www.pengutronix.de   |