Subject: Re: [PATCH 3/3] mwifiex: wake system up when receives a wake irq

From: jeffy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 20:20:55 +0800

Hi Kalle,

On 02/24/2017 07:01 PM, Kalle Valo wrote:
> Jeffy Chen <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> Currrently we are disabling this wake irq after receiving it. If this
>> happens before we finish suspend and the pm event check is disabled,
>> the system will continue suspending, and this irq would not work again.
>>
>> We may need to abort system suspend to avoid that.
>>
>> Signed-off-by: Jeffy Chen <[email-masked]>
> I only see patch 3 in patchwork. Where are patches 1 and 2?
>

the other two are much like this one, but for bluetooth :)

please check:

https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/9589455 New          [1/3] btusb: 
wake system up when receives a wake irq
https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/9589453 New          [2/3] btmrvl: 
wake system up when receives a wake irq
https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/9589457 New          [3/3] mwifiex: 
wake system up when receives a wake irq

(sorry, this is a resent mail, because the last one was rejected due to 
wrong format)