Subject: Re: [PATCH] test_bpf: Use ULL suffix for 64-bit constants

From: Daniel Borkmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2017 13:34:57 +0200

On 05/03/2017 01:31 PM, Geert Uytterhoeven wrote:
> On 32-bit:
>
>      lib/test_bpf.c:4772: warning: integer constant is too large for ‘unsigned long’ type
>      lib/test_bpf.c:4772: warning: integer constant is too large for ‘unsigned long’ type
>      lib/test_bpf.c:4773: warning: integer constant is too large for ‘unsigned long’ type
>      lib/test_bpf.c:4773: warning: integer constant is too large for ‘unsigned long’ type
>      lib/test_bpf.c:4787: warning: integer constant is too large for ‘unsigned long’ type
>      lib/test_bpf.c:4787: warning: integer constant is too large for ‘unsigned long’ type
>      lib/test_bpf.c:4801: warning: integer constant is too large for ‘unsigned long’ type
>      lib/test_bpf.c:4801: warning: integer constant is too large for ‘unsigned long’ type
>      lib/test_bpf.c:4802: warning: integer constant is too large for ‘unsigned long’ type
>      lib/test_bpf.c:4802: warning: integer constant is too large for ‘unsigned long’ type
>
> On 32-bit systems, "long" is only 32-bit.
> Replace the "UL" suffix by "ULL" to fix this.
>
> Fixes: 85f68fe898320575 ("bpf, arm64: implement jiting of BPF_XADD")
> Signed-off-by: Geert Uytterhoeven <[email-masked]>

Yep, of course, not sure how I missed it! :/ Thanks!

Acked-by: Daniel Borkmann <[email-masked]>