Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next 0/6] BPF metadata for direct access

From: Daniel Borkmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2017 22:44:00 +0200

On 09/26/2017 10:37 PM, David Miller wrote:
> From: Daniel Borkmann <[email-masked]>
> Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 02:25:49 +0200
>
>> This work enables generic transfer of metadata from XDP into skb,
>> meaning the packet has a flexible and programmable room for meta
>> data, which can later be used by BPF to set various skb members
>> when passing up the stack. For details, please see second patch.
>> Support has been implemented and tested with two drivers, and
>> should be straight forward to add to other drivers as well which
>> properly support head adjustment already.
>
> Series applied, thanks.
>
> We're accumulating features again and leaving some drivers behind,
> let's not allow this to get out of hand for XDP_REDIRECT and this
> stuff.

Thanks, I'll see to get it implemented for further drivers as well.