Subject: Re: [MERGE README] net --> net-next

From: Daniel Borkmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2017 21:41:33 +0200

On 10/22/2017 03:09 PM, Daniel Borkmann wrote:
> On 10/22/2017 02:57 PM, David Miller wrote:
>>
>> There were quite a few BPF conflicts during the merge I just did of
>> 'net' into 'net-next'.
>>
>> In particular, all of the packet pointer branch tests in the verifier
>> had to be resolved wrt. three different sets of changes.
>>
>> The off-by-one stuff.  The allowance of the 'data_end > ptr + x' form
>> of packet pointer checks.  And finally, the metadata stuff.
>>
>> I would really appreciate an audit and double check of my merge work
>> by the interested parties.
>
> I will do a review today in the evening, thanks David!

Looks good overall, I notices two things (in find_good_pkt_pointers()
in the second loop the max_t(u16, ...) still exists instead of just
max() in -net and in test_verifier the test cases for 'XDP pkt read'
are split in the middle with other test cases for bpf_exit). I'll send
a cleanup on Monday for this along with the matches for metadata part.

Thanks,
Daniel