Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 bpf] bpf: Add sk_is_inet and IS_ICSK check in tls_sw_has_ctx_tx/rx

From: Martin KaFai Lau <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2024 15:19:39 -0800

On 11/5/24 3:01 PM, Martin KaFai Lau wrote:
> On 10/30/24 9:18 AM, [email-masked] wrote:
>> From: Zijian Zhang <[email-masked]>
>>
>> As the introduction of the support for vsock and unix sockets in sockmap,
>> tls_sw_has_ctx_tx/rx cannot presume the socket passed in must be IS_ICSK.
>> vsock and af_unix sockets have vsock_sock and unix_sock instead of
>> inet_connection_sock. For these sockets, tls_get_ctx may return an invalid
>> pointer and cause page fault in function tls_sw_ctx_rx.
> 
>> Fixes: 0608c69c9a80 ("bpf: sk_msg, sock{map|hash} redirect through ULP")
>> Fixes: e91de6afa81c ("bpf: Fix running sk_skb program types with ktls")
> 
> Please tag the correct commit that introduced the bug. These SHAs are before the 
> vsock and unix sock support was added.

I just read the v1. Please also keep the "Acked-by: Stanislav Fomichev 
<[email-masked]>".