Subject: Re: [net-next PATCH] net: dsa: qca8k: move driver to qca dir

From: Christian Marangi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2022 21:25:54 +0200

On Fri, Jul 15, 2022 at 12:47:17PM -0700, Jakub Kicinski wrote:
> On Fri, 15 Jul 2022 21:16:46 +0200 Christian Marangi wrote:
> > > > Or should I just propose the move and the code split in one series?  
> > > 
> > > Yup that's what I prefer.
> > 
> > Ok no problem, if the current merged commit is a problem, np for me with
> > a revert! (it was really to prevent sending a bigger series, sorry for
> > the mess)
> 
> Oh, I didn't realize Dave already merged it. No worries, it's not a big
> deal. Would be great to prioritize getting the split done next. If both
> are merged for before 5.19 final is cut - it doesn't really matter if
> they were one series or two.

I'm just working on that... hoping to send a patch soon, just need to
investigate regmap bulk read/write changes...

-- 
	Ansuel