Subject: Re: [patch dpll-rfc 0/7] dpll: initial patchset extension by mlx5 implementation

From: Vadim Fedorenko <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2023 17:36:13 +0100

On 26/03/2023 18:00, Jiri Pirko wrote:
> From: Jiri Pirko <[email-masked]>
> 
> Hi.
> 
> This is extending your patchset. Basically, I do this on top of the
> changes I pointed out during review. For example patch #6 is exposing
> pin handle which is going to change, etc (there, I put a note).
> 
> First 5 patches are just needed dependencies and you can squash them
> into your patch/patches. Last two patches should go in separatelly.
> 
> Please note that the patch #6 is replacing the need to pass the rclk
> device during pin registration by putting a link between netdev and dpll
> pin.
> 
> Please merge this into your dpll patchset and include it in the next
> RFC. Thanks!
>

Hi Jiri!

Thanks for the patch set. It looks like it covers some changes that I 
have also done to address the comments. I'll try to combine everything 
in a couple of days and will re-spin series and we restart review 
process. I think that there are open question still in the conversation 
which were not answered.

Best,
Vadim