Subject: Re: [net-next PATCH v4 1/4] dt-bindings: net: phy: Document new LEDs polarity property

From: Christian Marangi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2023 23:09:21 +0100

On Thu, Dec 21, 2023 at 10:34:41AM +0100, Andrew Lunn wrote:
> > I do worry this continues to evolve until we've re-created the pinctrl 
> > binding...
> 
> Hi Rob
> 
> What is you opinion of the pinctrl binding? Should we just copy parts
> of it?
>

Hi,

I have the new series ready but I'm not sure pincfg-node have useful
property.

What we should use from there? From what I can see only output-low would
be useful to us. I didn't find a way to handle the inactive mode.

Should I send the new series so we can continue the discussion there or
better to wait for Rob feedback?

-- 
	Ansuel