Subject: hi

From: "Mrs. Nicole Maoris" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2018 16:00:03 +0100 (CET)

--
I am Mrs Nicole  i have a pending project of fulfillment to put in your
hand, i will need your support to make this ream come through, could
you le me know your interest to enable me give you further information,
and I hereby advice that you send the below mentioned information

I decided to will/donate the sum of  2.7 million Euro to you for the
good work of god, and also to help the motherless and less privilege
and also forth assistance of the widows. At the moment I cannot take
any telephone calls right now due to the fact that my relatives (that
have squandered the funds agave them for this purpose before) are
around me and my health status also. I have adjusted my will and my
lawyer is aware.

I have willed those properties to you by quoting my personal file
routing and account information. And I have also notified the bank that
I am willing that properties to you for a good, effective and prudent
work. I know I don't know you but I have been directed to do this by
god.ok Please contact this woman for more details you might not get me
on line in time contact this

Your full name..........
Your private telephone number..........
Your passport or identity card........
Your country....................... ...
Your occupation..............
Thank you as i wait your reply.

Yoursfaithful friand,

Mrs. Nicole Maoris