Subject: Re: [syzbot] [nfs?] INFO: task hung in nfsd_nl_threads_set_doit

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2024 22:16:01 -0800

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit b4d8f228915f98f09974ef84ec028cbfe7a84273
Author: Jeff Layton <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Jun 13 18:34:31 2024 +0000

    nfsd: make nfsd_svc take an array of thread counts

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=11b8c0c0580000
start commit:   5ccdcdf186ae net: xilinx: axienet: Enqueue Tx packets in d..
git tree:       net
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=13b8c0c0580000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=15b8c0c0580000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=672325e7ab17fdf7
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=e7baeb70aa00c22ed45e
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=13526d5f980000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=1654a740580000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: b4d8f228915f ("nfsd: make nfsd_svc take an array of thread counts")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection