Subject: Re: [syzbot] [net?] possible deadlock in ip_mroute_setsockopt

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2024 03:30:02 -0800

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit d25a92ccae6bed02327b63d138e12e7806830f78
Author: D. Wythe <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Jun 13 18:00:30 2024 +0000

    net/smc: Introduce IPPROTO_SMC

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=15fc6530580000
start commit:   fcc79e1714e8 Merge tag 'net-next-6.13' of git://git.kernel..
git tree:       net-next
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=17fc6530580000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=13fc6530580000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=275de99a754927af
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=e227429f6fa77945d7e4
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=175459c0580000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=10dc0ee8580000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: d25a92ccae6b ("net/smc: Introduce IPPROTO_SMC")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection