Subject: [syzbot] Monthly hams report (Mar 2025)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2025 14:27:29 -0700

Hello hams maintainers/developers,

This is a 31-day syzbot report for the hams subsystem.
All related reports/information can be found at:
https://syzkaller.appspot.com/upstream/s/hams

During the period, 0 new issues were detected and 0 were fixed.
In total, 6 issues are still open and 40 have already been fixed.

Some of the still happening issues:

Ref Crashes Repro Title
<1> 3367    Yes   possible deadlock in nr_rt_device_down (3)
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=ccdfb85a561b973219c7
<2> 219     Yes   possible deadlock in nr_remove_neigh (2)
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=8863ad36d31449b4dc17
<3> 175     No    KASAN: slab-use-after-free Read in rose_get_neigh
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=e04e2c007ba2c80476cb
<4> 63      No    possible deadlock in serial8250_handle_irq
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=5fd749c74105b0e1b302

---
This report is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at [email-masked].

To disable reminders for individual bugs, reply with the following command:
#syz set <Ref> no-reminders

To change bug's subsystems, reply with:
#syz set <Ref> subsystems: new-subsystem

You may send multiple commands in a single email message.