Subject: Re: [syzbot] [net?] kernel BUG in set_ipsecrequest

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2025 03:53:04 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit 14ad6ed30a10afbe91b0749d6378285f4225d482
Author: Paolo Abeni <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Feb 18 18:29:39 2025 +0000

    net: allow small head cache usage with large MAX_SKB_FRAGS values

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=177a35e2580000
start commit:   48a97ffc6c82 bpf: Consistently use bpf_rcu_lock_held() eve..
git tree:       bpf-next
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=14fa35e2580000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=10fa35e2580000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=9ad7b090a18654a7
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=be97dd4da14ae88b6ba4
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=16f7e5e2580000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=11ecec58580000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 14ad6ed30a10 ("net: allow small head cache usage with large MAX_SKB_FRAGS values")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection