Subject: [syzbot] Monthly net report (Jan 2026)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2026 00:19:25 -0800

Hello net maintainers/developers,

This is a 31-day syzbot report for the net subsystem.
All related reports/information can be found at:
https://syzkaller.appspot.com/upstream/s/net

During the period, 7 new issues were detected and 10 were fixed.
In total, 101 issues are still open and 1656 have already been fixed.

Some of the still happening issues:

Ref  Crashes Repro Title
<1>  22186   Yes   KASAN: slab-use-after-free Read in __ethtool_get_link_ksettings
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=5fe14f2ff4ccbace9a26
<2>  8157    Yes   KMSAN: uninit-value in eth_type_trans (2)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=0901d0cc75c3d716a3a3
<3>  3455    Yes   INFO: task hung in linkwatch_event (4)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=2ba2d70f288cf61174e4
<4>  2897    Yes   WARNING in rcu_check_gp_start_stall
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=111bc509cd9740d7e4aa
<5>  2295    Yes   INFO: task hung in synchronize_rcu (4)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=222aa26d0a5dbc2e84fe
<6>  2040    Yes   KMSAN: uninit-value in bpf_prog_run_generic_xdp
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=0e6ddb1ef80986bdfe64
<7>  1958    Yes   INFO: task hung in del_device_store
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=6d10ecc8a97cc10639f9
<8>  1626    Yes   INFO: task hung in addrconf_dad_work (5)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=82ccd564344eeaa5427d
<9>  1391    No    KASAN: slab-use-after-free Read in xfrm_state_find
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=e136d86d34b42399a8b1
<10> 1387    Yes   INFO: task hung in nfc_rfkill_set_block
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=3e3c2f8ca188e30b1427

---
This report is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at [email-masked].

To disable reminders for individual bugs, reply with the following command:
#syz set <Ref> no-reminders

To change bug's subsystems, reply with:
#syz set <Ref> subsystems: new-subsystem

You may send multiple commands in a single email message.