Subject: [syzbot] Monthly hams report (Feb 2026)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2026 04:58:35 -0800

Hello hams maintainers/developers,

This is a 31-day syzbot report for the hams subsystem.
All related reports/information can be found at:
https://syzkaller.appspot.com/upstream/s/hams

During the period, 2 new issues were detected and 0 were fixed.
In total, 16 issues are still open and 46 have already been fixed.

Some of the still happening issues:

Ref  Crashes Repro Title
<1>  13802   Yes   possible deadlock in nr_rt_device_down (3)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=ccdfb85a561b973219c7
<2>  6378    Yes   possible deadlock in nr_rt_ioctl (2)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=14afda08dc3484d5db82
<3>  2258    Yes   WARNING: ODEBUG bug in handle_softirqs
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=60db000b8468baeddbb1
<4>  1878    Yes   general protection fault in rose_transmit_link (4)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=d00f90e0af54102fb271
<5>  1005    Yes   possible deadlock in nr_remove_neigh (2)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=8863ad36d31449b4dc17
<6>  162     Yes   possible deadlock in nr_del_node (2)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=6eb7834837cf6a8db75b
<7>  24      Yes   WARNING: refcount bug in ax25_setsockopt
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=0ee4da32f91ae2a3f015
<8>  23      Yes   KASAN: slab-use-after-free Read in nr_rt_ioctl
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=df52f4216bf7b4d768e7
<9>  10      Yes   KASAN: slab-use-after-free Read in ax25_find_cb
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=caa052a0958a9146870d
<10> 6       No    KASAN: slab-use-after-free Read in rose_t0timer_expiry
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=44cccec2c6a4501f6a45

---
This report is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at [email-masked].

To disable reminders for individual bugs, reply with the following command:
#syz set <Ref> no-reminders

To change bug's subsystems, reply with:
#syz set <Ref> subsystems: new-subsystem

You may send multiple commands in a single email message.