Subject: [syzbot] Monthly netfilter report (Feb 2026)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2026 04:58:35 -0800

Hello netfilter maintainers/developers,

This is a 31-day syzbot report for the netfilter subsystem.
All related reports/information can be found at:
https://syzkaller.appspot.com/upstream/s/netfilter

During the period, 1 new issues were detected and 2 were fixed.
In total, 15 issues are still open and 194 have already been fixed.

Some of the still happening issues:

Ref Crashes Repro Title
<1> 4865    Yes   INFO: rcu detected stall in worker_thread (9)
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=225bfad78b079744fd5e
<2> 906     Yes   BUG: unable to handle kernel paging request in ip_route_output_key_hash_rcu
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=334190e097a98a1b81bb
<3> 671     Yes   INFO: rcu detected stall in addrconf_rs_timer (6)
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=fecf8bd19c1f78edb255
<4> 311     Yes   INFO: rcu detected stall in gc_worker (3)
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=eec403943a2a2455adaa
<5> 47      No    WARNING in nf_hook_entry_head (2)
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=6f6a1d20567a8d6b2a58
<6> 32      Yes   KASAN: use-after-free Read in nf_hook_entry_head
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=bb9127e278fa198e110c
<7> 14      Yes   WARNING in __nf_unregister_net_hook (9)
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=78ac1e46d2966eb70fda

---
This report is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at [email-masked].

To disable reminders for individual bugs, reply with the following command:
#syz set <Ref> no-reminders

To change bug's subsystems, reply with:
#syz set <Ref> subsystems: new-subsystem

You may send multiple commands in a single email message.