Subject: [syzbot] Monthly wireguard report (Mar 2026)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2026 14:35:21 -0700

Hello wireguard maintainers/developers,

This is a 31-day syzbot report for the wireguard subsystem.
All related reports/information can be found at:
https://syzkaller.appspot.com/upstream/s/wireguard

During the period, 1 new issues were detected and 0 were fixed.
In total, 3 issues are still open and 20 have already been fixed.

Some of the still happening issues:

Ref Crashes Repro Title
<1> 787     No    INFO: task hung in netdev_run_todo (4)
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=894cca71fa925aabfdb2
<2> 391     Yes   INFO: task hung in wg_netns_pre_exit (5)
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=f2fbf7478a35a94c8b7c
<3> 1       No    KCSAN: data-race in wg_expired_retransmit_handshake / wg_packet_send_queued_handshake_initiation (4)
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=4ca9a7b9d61b76d0177c

---
This report is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at [email-masked].

To disable reminders for individual bugs, reply with the following command:
#syz set <Ref> no-reminders

To change bug's subsystems, reply with:
#syz set <Ref> subsystems: new-subsystem

You may send multiple commands in a single email message.