Subject: [syzbot] Monthly net report (Apr 2026)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2026 02:08:35 -0700

Hello net maintainers/developers,

This is a 31-day syzbot report for the net subsystem.
All related reports/information can be found at:
https://syzkaller.appspot.com/upstream/s/net

During the period, 9 new issues were detected and 5 were fixed.
In total, 94 issues are still open and 1720 have already been fixed.

Some of the still happening issues:

Ref  Crashes Repro Title
<1>  8561    Yes   KMSAN: uninit-value in eth_type_trans (2)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=0901d0cc75c3d716a3a3
<2>  3513    Yes   INFO: task hung in linkwatch_event (4)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=2ba2d70f288cf61174e4
<3>  3170    Yes   INFO: task hung in synchronize_rcu (4)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=222aa26d0a5dbc2e84fe
<4>  2914    Yes   WARNING in rcu_check_gp_start_stall
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=111bc509cd9740d7e4aa
<5>  2111    Yes   KMSAN: uninit-value in bpf_prog_run_generic_xdp
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=0e6ddb1ef80986bdfe64
<6>  2008    Yes   INFO: task hung in del_device_store
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=6d10ecc8a97cc10639f9
<7>  1675    Yes   INFO: task hung in addrconf_dad_work (5)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=82ccd564344eeaa5427d
<8>  1312    Yes   possible deadlock in hsr_dev_xmit (2)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=fbf74291c3b7e753b481
<9>  663     Yes   INFO: task hung in tun_chr_close (5)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=b0ae8f1abf7d891e0426
<10> 632     Yes   INFO: rcu detected stall in tc_modify_qdisc
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=9f78d5c664a8c33f4cce

---
This report is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at [email-masked].

To disable reminders for individual bugs, reply with the following command:
#syz set <Ref> no-reminders

To change bug's subsystems, reply with:
#syz set <Ref> subsystems: new-subsystem

You may send multiple commands in a single email message.