Subject: WINNING NOTIFICATION.

From: "EARTH ALLIANCE INCORPORATION" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 12:32:14 +0800

EARTH ALLIANCE INCORPORATION
Bezoekadres: Remistraat 7012 AM, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Postadres:Postbus 3240 , Amsterdam .
EMAIL: [email-masked]

FROM:THE DESK OF THE MANAGING DIRECTOR,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPT,
REF: EAC 2091 PZ1
WINNING CODE : AMS 23 09 21

DEAR WINNER,

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Lottery Winners
International programs held on the 30 /07 /2005.Your e-mail address
attached to winning code : AMS 23 09 21 with Ref : EAC 2091 PZ1, which
consequently won in the 1st category, you have therefore been approved 
for
a lump sum pay out of EUR 550,000.00 (Five Hundred And Fifty Thousand
Euros)

We ask that you keep your winning information confidential until your
claims has been processed and your money Remitted to you. This is part 
of
our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of
this program by some participants.

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn 
from
over 20,000 company and30,000,000 individual email addresses and names 
from
all over the world. This promotional program takes place every three 
years.
This lottery was promoted and sponsored by , E-business Companies and 
we
hope with part of your winning you will take part in our next 50 
millionUSD
international lottery.

To file for your claim, please contact our office for any assistance
necessary .Note your fudicial processing and legal aid is :

Joseph Guy [Esq] (Legal Director) [email-masked]

Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 6 weeks from the 
date
of reciept of notification. After this date all unclaimed funds will be
included in the next stake. Please note in order to avoid unnecessary
delays and complications please remember to quote your reference number
and
winning code in all correspondence. Furthermore, should there be any 
change
of address do inform the legal director.

Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for 
being
part of our promotional program.

Sincerely yours,
Mrs Root Gordon (Lottery Coordinator.)

Note: This is an automatic mailing system,kindly respond to the legal
department of Earth Alliance Incorporation
[email-masked] or the enquiry desk
[email-masked]
Mr. Joseph Guy[Esq] (Legal Director.)
Tel:0031-626-496-107
Fax:0031-847-537-844

This email may contain information which is confidential and/or 
privileged.
The information is intended solely for the use of the individual or 
entity
named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents is prohibited.
If
you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify 
the
sender by telephone or return email and delete the material from your
computer.