Subject: Unhappy with commuting?

From: "mechelle lynch" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 00:36:56 -0500

Hi Allan,

A while back I was  let go from my employment I held for 25 plus years.

I can't thank you enough for establishing  me in this new enterprise. You
have given me a exciting lease on life.  Already realizing twice as much as
I earned in my old job.  

I purchased  a New 2005 Lexus. Taking home 6 digit level in 18 months.
Having a great time in this business. It is fun and I am a hero to the
judges and to my clients. What an exciting job to be in.

Doing exactly what your instructions recommends me to do, is working out
perfectly.  I go to the court house and locate all of the clients I can
handle. 

I utilize your advanced reporting services to find all assets. Using your
fill in the blank forms I mail them to the appropriate firms. Then the funds
arrive to my PO Box.  Its like magic.  I love it. 

I can take a holiday when ever I have the impulse to do so.  France and
Mexico this year. 

Show this letter to others.  This profession is so huge it needs many more
of us assisting the courts and the  people who have been damaged.

Sincerely,
Kelvin C.    Oregon    

This might be you! 

Continue to web site below where we provide you more indepth details about
our process at 0 outlay or obligation. You do not have anything to lose and
lots to gain.

http://de.geocities.com/kasandra_tenberger/
Just above to study more or to end receiving additional information and
then to see location

Above his head the sun was peacefully shining and the contrast was strange
and impressive. After an hour or so the storm abated, or else he passed away
from it, for the deep blue of the ocean again greeted his eyes