Subject: Re: [PATCH v3 0/2] Fix the SELinux dynamic network access controls

From: Paul Moore <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2013 11:11:38 -0400

On Friday, May 31, 2013 05:31:08 PM David Miller wrote:
> From: Paul Moore <[email-masked]>
> Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 13:36:18 -0400
> 
> > Take #3 ... two changes here: the first is a simple reordering of the
> > two patches and the second is stripping the SELinux patch (2/2 in this
> > patchset) of everything but the bare bones changes needed to fix the
> > problem in the 3.10-rcX tree.
> 
> Series applied, but longer term I'd like to see this handled by generation
> counts or similar during lookup time.
> 
> Doing a GC every policy delete hurts policy delete performance, something
> we worked really hard to make as light weight as possible given the
> constraints.

Thanks for pulling in the fixes for 3.10-rcX.

I promise to take a look at changing our approach to detecting an active 
labeled IPsec configuration for future releases.  I need to cleanup our 
labeled IPsec code anyway, it is in need of some TLC (you saw some of the 
changes in the earlier version of this patchset).

-- 
paul moore
security and virtualization @ redhat