Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/6] VSOCK for Linux upstreaming

From: George Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 10:32:15 -0800 (PST)

Sasha,
There is a 'brief' implementation notes aboutVSOCK protocol family
in af_vsock.c. More about user space layer socket programming is from
VMCI Socket Programming Guide. (remove [email-masked] for email bouncing).
thanks,
George

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sasha Levin" <[email-masked]>
To: "George Zhang" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Sent: Monday, November 5, 2012 10:23:02 AM
Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/6] VSOCK for Linux upstreaming

Hi George,

On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 1:00 PM, George Zhang <[email-masked]> wrote:
> For additional information about the use of VMCI and in particular
> VMCI Sockets, please refer to the VMCI Socket Programming Guide
> available at https://www.vmware.com/support/developer/vmci-sdk/.

Is there documentation about the protocol itself? I couldn't find it
on the link above.

Thanks,
Sasha