Subject: Re: pull-request: wireless-drivers-next 2016-05-13

From: Kalle Valo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 09:43:34 +0300

Hi Dave,

Kalle Valo <[email-masked]> writes:

> Kalle Valo <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> Kalle Valo <[email-masked]> writes:
>>
>>>   git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kvalo/wireless-drivers-next.git tags/wireless-drivers-next-for-davem-2016-05-13
>>
>> Please don't pull this yet, there might be something wrong now with
>> merges and need to check that first.
>
> Ok, like discussed in thread "linux-next: manual merge of the
> wireless-drivers-next tree with the net-next tree" there seems to be a
> problem on net-next in function iwl_mvm_set_tx_cmd(). Here is how I
> propose to fix this.

I noticed that you had marked this as Superseded in pathwork[1]. I was
actually hoping that you would pull this with the instructions how to
fix the conflict. But do you actually want me to resubmit the pull
request? Or something else?

[1] https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/621953/

-- 
Kalle Valo