Subject: Re: [PATCH v3] brcmfmac: avoid duplicated suspend/resume operation

From: Kalle Valo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2015 17:08:37 +0200

Arend van Spriel <[email-masked]> writes:

>> Now that there is not 3.20 version. My understanding is that this
>> patch will be in linus' tree 4.1-rc1, right?
>
> Yes. It will go into linux-next first, which you can consider to be an
> incubator where all stuff for the next release is integrated. Stuff
> will be added there until 4.0 is released. At that moment the merge
> window starts which moves all the stuff from linux-next into the
> mainline linux repo to prepare 4.1-rc1.
>
> Now regarding your patch I have to give a heads up. Our pending
> patches have been applied by Kalle and includes similar fix.

Yeah, Zhonghui's patch doesn't apply anymore. There is similar code in
wireless-drivers-next but still a bit different. So what should we do?
Is the driver ok now?

-- 
Kalle Valo