Subject: Re: [PATCH] New device for DM9601 usb net driver

From: Peter Korsgaard <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 20:36:24 +0100

>>>>> "Robert" == Robert Brockway <[email-masked]> writes:

 Robert> Hi Peter.  I've verified that the Hirose USB-100 (0x0a47,
 Robert> 0x9601) is a clone of the DAVICOM DM9601.  I patched dm9601.c
 Robert> to identify this device and now have these in production.
 Robert> Unified diff against 2.6.24 attached.

Thanks!

Acked-by: Peter Korsgaard <[email-masked]>

 Robert> Cheers,

 Robert> Rob

 Robert> -- 
 Robert> "With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine..."
 Robert> 	-- RFC 1925 "The Twelve Networking Truths"

 Robert> --- drivers/net/usb/dm9601.c.old	2008-01-27 00:51:50.000000000 -0500
 Robert> +++ drivers/net/usb/dm9601.c	2008-02-07 10:27:40.000000000 -0500
 Robert> @@ -590,6 +590,10 @@ static const struct usb_device_id produc
 Robert>  	 USB_DEVICE(0x0a46, 0x8515),	/* ADMtek ADM8515 USB NIC */
 Robert>  	 .driver_info = (unsigned long)&dm9601_info,
 Robert>  	 },
 Robert> +	{
 Robert> +	USB_DEVICE(0x0a47, 0x9601),    /* Hirose USB-100 */
 Robert> +	.driver_info = (unsigned long)&dm9601_info,
 Robert> +	},
 Robert>  	{},			// END
 Robert>  };

-- 
Bye, Peter Korsgaard