Subject: Re: [PATCH V2 mlx5-next 12/14] vfio/mlx5: Implement vfio_pci driver for mlx5 devices

From: Cornelia Huck <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2021 17:53:47 +0100

On Thu, Nov 04 2021, Cornelia Huck <[email-masked]> wrote:

> So, I doubt that I'm the only person trying to follow this discussion
> who has lost the overview about issues and possible solutions here. I
> think it would be a good idea to summarize what has been brought up so
> far outside of this thread.
>
> To that effect, I've created an etherpad at
> https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/VFIOMigrationDiscussions and started
> filling it with some points. It would be great if others could fill in
> the blanks so that everyone has a chance to see what is on the table so
> far, so that we can hopefully discuss this on-list and come up with
> something that works.

...just to clarify, my idea was that we could have a writeup of the
various issues and proposed solutions on the etherpad, and then post the
contents on-list next week as a starting point for a discussion that is
not hidden deeply inside the discussion on a patch set.

So, please continue adding points :)