Subject: Re: vlan tagged packets and libpcap breakage

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2012 20:59:13 -0500

>>>>> "Eric" == Eric W Biederman <[email-masked]> writes:
    Eric> It is a bit odd that you are indenting with spaces instead of tabs
    Eric> in a file that is indented with tab.  Again libpcap isn't my code so I
    Eric> don't care but someone else might.

tabs are hysterical raisens.

Send two patches
1) tab->spaces
2) your patch.

github preferred :-)
but, I'll process this patch as is.

-- 
]       He who is tired of Weird Al is tired of life!           |  firewalls  [
]   Michael Richardson, Sandelman Software Works, Ottawa, ON    |net architect[
] [email-masked] http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/ |device driver[
   Kyoto Plus: watch the video <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzx1ycLXQSE>
	               then sign the petition. 
_______________________________________________
tcpdump-workers mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.sandelman.ca/mailman/listinfo/tcpdump-workers