Subject: Re: Pending taprio fixes

From: Vinicius Costa Gomes <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2024 16:38:25 -0700

Hi,

Dmitry Antipov <[email-masked]> writes:

> Just one more friendly reminder.
>

Taking a look at:

https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/netdevbpf/list/?series=900198

A couple of process related things jump up:

  1. The subject prefix was not set in the "cover letter", so perhaps
  people/tools didn't see them as patches that should be considered,
  also the lack of "net" in the subject prefix, made patchwork to guess
  wrong, that this is targetting net-next;
  
  2. You missed people from one of the patches CC list, running
  get_maintainer.pl on the patches helps here;
  
  3. You didn't add my "Acked-by" to this version;

Most probably, a mix of (1) and (2) was the reason that no one else
reacted to v5. I should have been more clear about those.

Cheers,
-- 
Vinicius