Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next v8 0/3] kernel: add support to collect hardware logs in crash recovery kernel

From: [email-masked] (Eric W. Biederman)
Date: Mon, 14 May 2018 08:11:24 -0500

David Miller <[email-masked]> writes:

> I'm deferring this patch series.
>
> If we can't get a reasonable review from an interested party in 10+
> days, that is not reasonable.
>
> Resubmit this once someone reviews it properly.

David I am out on vacation this week and last (the reason for the delay).

The last version of this that I looked at I gave my ack.  All of my ABI
concerns had been addressed. The only outstanding change I believe was
the Eric Dumazet's asking about something being reviewed.

I just glanced over it again and I don't see any new issues introduced
by the last round of changes.

>>From 10,000 feet flyover design perspectie and from an ABI perspective
this patchset seems fine.

Acked-by: "Eric W. Biederman" <[email-masked]>

Eric