Subject: Re: [PATCH] Use dev_port for the ID of a network device.

From: Bjørn Mork <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2014 09:40:57 +0200

FYI: I just got this back from [email-masked] :

 Please subscribe to this mailing list, all non-subscriber emails are
 automatically rejected by the server.
 
 If you actually don't want to receive the mails, stay subscribed but
 just disable the delivery in the mailman web interface. You will still
 be able to send messages that way.
 
 We were unable to cope with the amount of SPAM, and the moderation
 queue was not actually moderated by anybody, so rejection seemed more
 appropriate than no answer and no delivery to the list.
 
 Thanks for understanding.

Please do not crosspost between netdev and closed mailing lists.  It
splits the followup threads between those who are inside the closed
community and those who are not.

I've removed systemd-devel from the CC list of this email.

Thanks for understanding.

Bjørn