Subject: Re: [PATCH net 0/3] cdc_ncm and cdc_mbim fixes for 3.8

From: Bjørn Mork <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 23:12:24 +0100

Alexey Orishko <[email-masked]> writes:
> On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 9:16 PM, Bjørn Mork <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> Alexey ORISHKO <[email-masked]> wrote:
>>
>>
>> There are still a couple of questions I am wondering about
>> though. The most important one: what is Windows 8 doing different
>> from us? Does anyone know? I do not have a Windows 8 system myself
>> and I wouldn't know how to snoop on it either.
>>
>
> Are you talking about bulk data? They have their own bugs :-) looks
> like can't handle divisor/remainder in NTB right.

Yes, I am talking about bulk data.  Why don't they hit the ZLP issue?
Don't they zero-pad the NTB like we do?

> If you want, I can send you Ellisys log.

Yes, please.  That would be very nice to have.

Bjørn