Subject: pull-request: wireless-drivers 2019-10-15

From: Kalle Valo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019 15:30:59 +0300

Hi Dave,

here's a pull request to net tree for v5.4, more info below. Please let
me know if there are any problems.

Kalle

The following changes since commit 54ecb8f7028c5eb3d740bb82b0f1d90f2df63c5c:

  Linux 5.4-rc1 (2019-09-30 10:35:40 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kvalo/wireless-drivers.git tags/wireless-drivers-for-davem-2019-10-15

for you to fetch changes up to d79749f7716d9dc32fa2d5075f6ec29aac63c76d:

  ath10k: fix latency issue for QCA988x (2019-10-14 11:43:36 +0300)

----------------------------------------------------------------
wireless-drivers fixes for 5.4

Second set of fixes for 5.4. ath10k regression and iwlwifi BAD_COMMAND
bug are the ones getting most reports at the moment.

ath10k

* fix throughput regression on QCA98XX

iwlwifi

* fix initialization of 3168 devices (the infamous BAD_COMMAND bug)

* other smaller fixes

rt2x00

* don't include input-polldev.h header

* fix hw reset to work during first 5 minutes of system run

----------------------------------------------------------------
Dmitry Torokhov (1):
      rt2x00: remove input-polldev.h header

Haim Dreyfuss (1):
      iwlwifi: mvm: force single phy init

Johannes Berg (2):
      iwlwifi: pcie: fix indexing in command dump for new HW
      iwlwifi: pcie: fix rb_allocator workqueue allocation

Kalle Valo (1):
      Merge tag 'iwlwifi-for-kalle-2019-10-09' of git://git.kernel.org/.../iwlwifi/iwlwifi-fixes

Luca Coelho (4):
      iwlwifi: don't access trans_cfg via cfg
      iwlwifi: fix ACPI table revision checks
      iwlwifi: exclude GEO SAR support for 3168
      iwlwifi: pcie: change qu with jf devices to use qu configuration

Miaoqing Pan (1):
      ath10k: fix latency issue for QCA988x

Naftali Goldstein (1):
      iwlwifi: mvm: fix race in sync rx queue notification

Navid Emamdoost (2):
      iwlwifi: dbg_ini: fix memory leak in alloc_sgtable
      iwlwifi: pcie: fix memory leaks in iwl_pcie_ctxt_info_gen3_init

Stanislaw Gruszka (1):
      rt2x00: initialize last_reset

 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath10k/core.c             |  15 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/fw/acpi.c       |  10 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/fw/dbg.c        |   1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/iwl-io.h        |  12 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/mvm/fw.c        |  43 +++-
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/mvm/mac80211.c  |   9 +-
 .../wireless/intel/iwlwifi/pcie/ctxt-info-gen3.c   |  36 ++-
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/pcie/drv.c      | 274 ++++++++++-----------
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/pcie/trans.c    |  25 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ralink/rt2x00/rt2x00.h        |   1 -
 drivers/net/wireless/ralink/rt2x00/rt2x00debug.c   |   2 +-
 11 files changed, 239 insertions(+), 189 deletions(-)