Subject: Re: [PATCH v3] string-choice: add yesno(), onoff(), enableddisabled(), plural() helpers

From: Jani Nikula <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2019 13:11:06 +0300

On Tue, 01 Oct 2019, Jani Nikula <[email-masked]> wrote:
> While the main goal here is to abstract recurring patterns, and slightly
> clean up the code base by not open coding the ternary operators, there
> are also some space savings to be had via better string constant
> pooling.

Make that

"""
While the main goal here is to abstract recurring patterns, and slightly
clean up the code base by not open coding the ternary operators, using
functions to access the strings also makes it easier to seek different
implementation options for potential space savings on string constants
in the future.
"""

to be more explicit that this change does not directly translate to any
space savings.

Rasmus, okay with that?

BR,
Jani.

-- 
Jani Nikula, Intel Open Source Graphics Center